Lake Winnebago: Lakefront Vacation Rental
Get Ready to Relax on Lake Winnebago
With three simple steps you will be ready to book your next family vacation, fishing excursion or romantic couple’s weekend:
- Check out the Rental Rates
- Are the dates you want available?
- Contact me via email or with Google Voice
Conveniently located in rural Neenah, WI only minutes from Oshkosh and Appleton directly on the west shores of Lake Winnebago.
What do I hear most often after a stay in this lakefront vacation rental?
- We loved all the space, especially in the kitchen and living room
- I didn’t expect to see pelicans on the lake
- Amazing sunrises!
- We caught a 30″ Northern Pike off the end of the dock!
- It’s so quiet in the neighborhood, a great place to relax
- This was way better than a hotel and much cheaper
- You have everything here we could possibly need, especially appreciated the playpen and high-chair
- It’s great having a keyless lock
- We’ll be back next year!
The 1,800 square feet three bedroom town home is furnished with nearly every convenience you could possibly imagine and maintains a very homey feel.
A large deck with seating overlooks the large, front yard and expansive lake. In the yard you will find a swing set with slide, an extra large picnic table that seats 8 and fire pit immediately adjacent the lake. Should you want to take the canoe or kayaks out for the day there are life jackets and beach towels.
Features of the furnished rental:
- Three bedrooms (two queen beds, twin bunk beds, daybed with trundle in living room)
- Two full baths (one full bath is attached to the master suite)
- Master bedroom features a jacuzzi tub and walk-in ceramic tile shower
- Central air and gas fireplace
- Wireless Internet
- Premium Cable with hd / dvr and digital commercial free music
- 62″ HD big screen TV in the living room as well as new flatscreens in every other room of the house
- Pack and Play for the little ones who still need a crib
- Full size washer and dryer
- Huge spacious kitchen with all appliances, microwave, dishwasher, etc.
- NEW Linens, blankets, towels and toilet paper (believe it or not, some rentals don’t include those items)
- Formal dining room with seating for six
- Keyless lock entry
- Dock access
- Off-street parking
- Board games, toys and books for children (and the front yard has a swing set with slide)
View the Rules & Regulations.
For more great vacation rentals all over the world – See Vacation Rentals by Owner